Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers CPR/AED Online Class
Course Cost: $60.00 Includes Skills Test
CPR TO GO Training Facility
Course keys are sent during business hours only. Normal business hours are: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
The American Heart Association’s BLS for Healthcare Providers Online Part 1 Course, web-based and accessible 24 hours a day, provides a flexible alternative to classroom training. Through case-based scenarios, interactive activities and videos, this course teaches the concepts of both single-rescuer and team basic life support.
Part 1 must be paired with a hands-on skills practice and testing session (Parts 2 and 3) with an AHA BLS Instructor. Students who successfully complete Part 1 receive a certificate that allows them entrance to a skills practice and testing session. An AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers course completion card will be issued upon successful completion of all three parts. Skills evaluation included with class. Call 228.697.3199 to schedule a skills evaluation.
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Critical concepts in high-quality CPR
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-rescuer CPR and AED for adults, children and infants
- 2-rescuer CPR and AED for adults, children and infants
- Differences among adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adults, children and infants
- Rescue breathing for adults, children and infants • Relief of choking for adults, children and infants • CPR with an advanced airway*
This course is for healthcare professionals who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings.
Students have access to all information in the course for 2 years after activation of course key. Including the BLS for Healthcare Providers Student Manual, downloadable algorithms, summary of steps of CPR, the BLS pocket reference card and more!
Online classes are non-refundable.
*Online key codes not purchased through CPR TO GO Training require an additional $35 charge for skills evaluation (only) sessions.